Monday, November 20, 2006

This Blog Definitely Sucks

I must sincerely apologize to all four fans of This Blog May or May Not Suck. For whatever reason, I've not really felt inspired to write about much. Even my daily work shenanigans, Monday Night Football, or even the red carpet at the BET Hip-Hop Awards. There's certainly not a lack of content. I reckon I just looked back at some old posts and realized the blog is pretty selfish. It's just a big, ''Look at me! Here's what I'm doing!!" I know that's what all blogs are, but it struck me in a weird way. I've really enjoyed these first few months of the blog, and I honestly think I'll enjoy several more. Just not right this second. It may be a week or two or three. Maybe even tomorrow.

Things are well. They honestly don't suck. We didn't go to the Panthers game yesterday. Anna and I threw a party for my parent's 30th anniversary. It's nice to see them so happy after so long. They've been through two kids, one of which damn near died at birth(Anna.) They've been through Dad's two heart attacks, Mom's multiple sclerosis, and ton of happy times, too in thirty years. It was a good party.

And a big thanks to Mark Smith for Always thinking of the blog. Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane was at the station last week promoting something. She didn't quite catch on to the thumbs up thing.

3 comments:

Road Reporter said...

Dude, you just posted a pic of Grace Slick flipping someone the bird.

This blog definitely does not suck.

Suck it up and blog.

Kenneth said...

I love the photo of Grace.

Dude, I totally feel like a dumbass for forgetting Charlotte has four stations, well actually five news stations. I think I was thinking of helicopters in the air. My bad. You guys carry us half the time anyway.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Anonymous said...

To suck or not to suck?
That is a question.

-Pete