Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cleaned Up


I finally broke down and got a haircut last week. I enjoyed the long hair, but there were moments when the breeze hit right and I quickly became the weird looking dude with long hair and male pattern baldness. I remember one time in Vegas between convention halls the wind got a hold of it and it stood straight up for several seconds. I bet it looked real weird with a six inch piece of hair towering over an obvious receeding hairline so my pal Amy cut it off. More than I thought. Now I've the same haircut I've had for most of my life. I'm older though, so instead of looking like Doogie Howser, I look like Lane Kiffin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

about time!

Anonymous said...

go ahead with the cut. looks good. now just grow a beard and you'll be a lot cooler. -your cuz lee.

Anonymous said...

You're a fine looking young man! With or without Shaggy DA hair.