Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Busy

I've got a lot going on the next few weeks. The Lady and I are heading out of town this weekend. A couple of variables on a couple of dates throughout the next week are throwing some knuckle balls in our general direction. Baby Showers, a chance at Augusta Wednesday, care for the dog.......

And that's just this weekend. Back to Vegas I go in three weeks. I've got to make sure I've got everything taken care of for that trip. Two days after I return is another big date I've got to plan for.....

All of that and I'm looking at(and losing bids) on houses, Anna(my sister) really needs some help at her house, mom and dad could certainly use some help in their yard...

I must say I'm a bit stressed. This only happens about once a year. Not in a way that really affects my mood, but I'm just ready to get it out of the way so I can focus more on others.

Life is good, even when it's stressful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a haircut! You're starting to look like Michael Waltrip.