Monday, March 24, 2008

Under Contract

Last Sunday Jennifer and I spent about four hours going back and forth with a guy about a house. We offered, he countered, we offered again, he countered again then we accepted. St. Patrick's Day morning we met with Realtor Susan to sign the contract and off to Bed, Bath and Beyond we went to look at homey stuff. Jennifer loved curtains and I enjoyed knives and cereal bowls. We close on the house at the end of next month and we are both extremely happy about it.
The house is literally move-in ready. All it needs is a shit ton of yard work and a fence. Right now I'm considering building the fence myself. I predict I'll change my mind ten feet into the fence. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jeff Crum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff Crum said...

Dork..let people know you are doing the house thing... News Right?! Just for that.. you and Bill Clinton get to hang out.

Unknown said...

Good thing you didn't put down that grass seed...