Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Howard Dean is Alright with Me


Yep, I'm ok with the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. I don't hate democrats, just the majority of their views. If you care, that's also how I feel about most Republicans. Dean was on his, "Let's Get Everyone Registered to Vote" tour in North Carolina Friday and stopped in the QC that afternoon. After he spoke to the crowd two fellow photogs a scribbler and myself waited on his enormous bus to get a quick interview. After we peppered him with softballs he walked us off the bus, but not before offering us a Budweiser. It appeared to be a genuine offer I hated to refuse. Not too many politicians will offer a photographer a beer.

1 comment:

ME said...

My perception of Dean has now changed. Any dude of his caliber that offers a beer can't be all bad.