Saturday, October 14, 2006

We got new phones at work yesterday and boy are they fancy. It's the LG VX-8300. It's got a camera and an mp3 player, the latter of which is extremely necessary. Except for not really.
The camera actually take some good pictures. Here's a shot of uptown this morning from the CMPD headquarters. I'm working my third Saturday in as many weekends. It's really not too bad. I also did some oversleeping this morning. I haven't overslept for work in a really long time. I was due in at five. My plan was to get up at five, call the assignment desk and see what the plan was, then roll in around six. I remember waking up specifically to turn off my alarm because it was hindering my sleep. Luckily ole' KC gave me a holler at 6 and told me to wake up. I got in at 6:30 and made the 7 am live shot with no problem. Oops.

I finally broke down and bought another camera yesterday. After weeks of very intense research and pricing, I decided on the Sony DSC-S600. I'm such a Sony whore. I use Sony exclusively at work and feel quite loyal. I looked at several Canons and even a Casio or three, but I kept coming back to Sony. This model is bigger than my previous camera which should keep me from losing it. It's a little cheaper and according to several website reviews also takes much better pictures. I got it from NewEgg.com and it should be here Monday. Since it's a bigger camera, I shouldn't lose it.

No comments: