Monday, September 18, 2006

Atlanta Hoses Me Yet Again

It wasn't really a bad trip to Atlanta. Traffic wasn't awful. Thanks to some help from my pal Wes, The Lady and I found the wedding shower. Whilst that was going on, I drove around the greater Decatur/Tucker area and found a great pub for football viewing. Then we had cocktails on the roof of the Westin which was really nice. Sunday we went and visited my cousin Lee and his wife Andrea to see their new son Joshua. We got to hold a human that was five days old. Quite humbling. After that we traveled to Fox Sports Grill to watch the Panthers lose via trickery on both sides of the football. I had a lot to blog about. Then I went to upload the pictures off of my camera, and the files are corrupt. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Atlanta, but I'm going blame it on Georgia's crapital city.

We did have a nice weekend together, even if it was in Atlanta.

3 comments:

-AcesFull said...

I thought you would have learned to stay outta there by now.

Werd.

Anonymous said...

Guess you were "Vick-tim-ized" yet again.....

Anonymous said...

Atlanta sux.