Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'd Rather Work In the Yard Than at Work

Mom isn't doing great physically. Mentally, she's frustrated but very well. She's got Multiple Sclerosis and it's currently rearing it's ugly head in the form of a good, old fashioned relapse. Thanks to steroids and physical therapy, she hopes to be back on her feet full time in three or four weeks. She hates being sick this time of year because she loves to work in the yard. So Monday morning she sat in the driveway, gave me orders and I went to work on the birm next to the driveway.
She and Dad have put a ton of work into the yard over the years. I spent a couple of hours yesterday moving some plants, trying to do a decent job. I used to do landscaping in high school so I don't completely suck at it. Notice Tim showing his ass in the driveway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam is a dirty freakin' mexican.

I miss your mom lots, and I know that she has a strong spirit and will pull through almost anything.

~Wes