Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've Got a New Second Cousin....I Think

I don't normally get all excited about friends and family having babies, but I'm tickled to tell you that my cousin Lee's wife Andrea gave birth to Joshua Lee Hauser at 3:51 this afternoon! He's 7lbs, 3 ounces and and a Manute Bol like 19.5 inches. Mom, Dad, and Joshua are doing great.
These are the first pictures of his birthday. Lee's done a great job of updating family through the entire process. They went to the hospital last night and induced labor this morning. Ouch!
Lee has been through a ton of things over the years, and I've never seen him as happy as he is now since he married Andrea and now with Joshua. His good heart is now fully displayed and I'm happy for him.

The Lady and I will be burning up 85 towards Atlanta this weekend to go see them and she's got a wedding shower. Pictures of the new family member to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua would be your first cousin once removed. When Joshua has a child, that child will be your first cousin twice removed. When you have kids, they will be second cousins to Joshua.

Adam Butler said...

I think I'm just going to call Joshua my cousin's son.

Anonymous said...

that works, too. :)