Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've Forgotten My Camera

Two days without my camera. I'd write about something, but without pictures it's not as interesting.

I can say that the weather is picture perfect. The beer league softball team I play on has it's last game tonight. If we win that one, we play another. If we win that one, we play in the championship game.

I've got to finish up the song for my dear friend's Shawn and Jenny's wedding this Saturday. It's about halfway finished. Jenny's sister Christy wrote down a ton of thoughts about them and I'm trying my damndest to put some of those down into a song that makes sense. It's been a lot tougher than I thought. I'll have it done, though.

I've been weird the past two days. I'm not sure why. I was very annoyed yesterday at little things I normally don't care about. Today, I've been real anxious for no apparent reason. I hate it when I'm like this.

I also found a house I really like. I'm looking at it Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You’re probably irritable b/c I gave you a bunch of scattered, estrogen-filled words and asked you to turn them into a beautiful, sensible song. I have had the most trouble writing for this wedding. I hate my speech, too.