Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beer Tastes Good



I left Cans, haha, Cans, and played softball. I meant to take some pictures there, but I forgot. We lost 7-4 to Thundercock Hammerpants in a big time pitchers duel. No runs scored after the second inning. That's almost unheard of in softball. We got done at 9:30, and I didn't feel like going home so I convinced the lady, who's afraid of cameras, to join myself and the rest of the Charlotte media for a regular Wednesday Media Night at The Gin Mill. It was a good crowd thanks to someone at WBTV who was having a birthday. Steve Crump was there, too. I told him that the free meal I got yesterday was better than the one he got. He's doing some food series all week long. Tomorrow he'll be at Captain Steve's which is a fine fish camp in East Charlotte. http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/3439486.html

No comments: