Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Hate It When Good People Leave Town


I worked with Ashley for damn near three years. Ashley is funny, and was a very good photographer. She's moving to D.C., and said she needed to make something happen in her life. I envy her for that. It makes me realize I need to do the same thing. I can't be a photographer forever. Well, I suppose I could. Whilst salaries in the mid 30's are great, I need to go do something else. I need to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

Anyway, Ashley's going away party was at Cans yesterday evening. It's okay to laugh every time you say Cans. I do. In fact, I told everyone on the way out of work yesterday that I was going to Cans, then I chuckled.

The above photo shows myself, Kris Cook, Ashley, former co-worker Scott Griffis, and Jim Travers.

Ashley will be sorely missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Ashley will be sorely missed. Takes much courage to venture out and take a chance. Too bad JB couldn't make it. That dude ROCKS!