Thursday, July 13, 2006

Old School


So, I reckon I'm old fashioned when it comes to a lot of things. I like old country music, old Hondas, old t-shirts, and I've always treated ladies in and old fashioned kind of way. I suppose I got it from my dad. I've never seen my mom open her door if he's there. He'll occasionally bring flowers to her for no apparent reason. I've always been that way, too. Any woman, I don't care if your absolutely gorgeous, or a fat, evil bitch whore. I'm opening the door for you. Thanks Dad.

I've also developed a habit of writing little letters someone I've been dating. I'll drop them off at random places at random times. I probably do this a little too often, but whenever it hits me, chances are I'll drop whatever the hell it is I'm doing and go take care of it. So, I did this tonight. I've been seeing this same lady for several weeks now(her face isn't shown to protect the innocent,) and I've left multiple notes on her car, her apartment saying what I reckon are goofy, sweet nothings, but damn if I don't feel it when I write them. I'm not editing myself anymore, I'm getting too old. Bald, too. Thanks, Dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you, big brother. And girls do like those kind of things:) -Anna

Anonymous said...

why is jennifer's face blocked out and why did you not mention the kick ass party you were attending when that picture was taken. hellooo! we lived together! i deserve a mention. :) j/k. i can't believe you wrote all that. what's happened to you???