Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Gay



I really thought I'd find time to post here on the weekends, and I may in the future, but I wasn't home much this past weekend.

It all began on Friday night with a trip to the Gin Mill. I really enjoy the Friday evenings after work. The week is over, and damn near everyone is in a good mood. As I left work, the senior nightside producer wasn't happy since everyone else got to leave work and drink beer. That made me less happy, but I was still able to stomach two or three pints of Ireland's Oldest Ale. At the Gin Mill, we are blessed with bartenders who have all become good friends through the years. We got a treat when our old bartender Melissa showed up(pictured above.) She's rather pregnant with her second child and decided to take some time away from bar life before she's deep in diapers. She was eating next door and dropped in to say hello on her way out.

Oh, if you've noticed the other picture up there alongside the extremely straight Jim Travers and Adam Shub, I've also become quite the homosexual. I realize I wear lots of Banana Republic, and even some Gap on occasion. However, I wasn't drinking Blue Moon, Zima or Coors Light, so I'm not sure what happened. I'm going to work on it this week. I may not shave for a few days to try and quell the faggotry that reared it's ugly head in that picture.

No comments: