Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh, my Dan Dierdorf!!!



I've been a fan of blogs for quite some time. I'm a nosy person, thus reading about one's personal life interests me greatly. I've thought for months about starting one, but have always convinced myself that pretty much everything I write would be stupid. I still think that's true, but after reading my pal Jeff Crum's blog yesterday, I decided it was time for me to actually write more often, and this would be a good place to do it. I'm not going to edit myself on this blog, I'm simply going to post whatever it is that I'm feeling. I'll try to keep it at raw as possible without being too offensive. Oh, and if you think it sucks, and chances are it will, please let me know!

Adam Butler

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a jackass. Why would anyone think what you have to say is interesting is beyond reality. Bloggers blow and so do you.

Anonymous said...

first this...then a pink diary with hearts on it under your pillow.

Anonymous said...

Ah...this blog DOESN'T suck. and knowing you, AB, the way I do -- I'm sure there are many more fun and interesting adventures to come! I'm watching!

Anonymous said...

I have started a total of 5 blogs and each one begins with a post saying how much is sucks.
If I spend the blog saying how much it sucks then the case pretty much is - what I put in.. is all there is.
I'm the nosey person I have ever met and I enjoyed your blog (seems a little strange admitting to reading someones blog...) anyway..
good blog! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://neveo.info/294.html or http://indexmachine.info/2157.html and http://neveo.info/2427.html