Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Mom Loves Me

Indeed she does. I updated this blog Saturday night at the folks house. Well, evidently the computer was running slow yesterday and mom was closing a bunch of windows and up came the blog. Mom told me she's never snooped on my in my entire life. She said growing up, if she saw a diary, or something laying out in my room that she never looked at it. I belive her, and if you know my mom, you'd believe her, too. So, she told me that for whatever reason she read a few of my posts. She was pretty upset. Evidently I'm not the man she and dad raised me to be, using all of the profanity and stuff. I thought mom knew me pretty well. I mean, she knows I enjoy drinking beer, and other things she'd rather her son not do. But she was really upset about all of this. I knew I acted differently around my parents, but now I see that I act a LOT differently around them. I reckon I should be more myself so it wouldn't shock my mother so badly.

I felt pretty shitty about it most of yesterday. Still do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting side effect of having a blog. This blog does not suck, so far.